How to choose a swimming ring?
1. Look at the thickness: look at the thickness of the swimming ring material. Products made of thin materials are generally not good because manufacturers cut corners.
2. Look at the semicolon: It depends on whether the circle is divided into large, medium, or small, you can see whether it is professional.
3. Touch the surface: smooth surface, fine workmanship, no burrs, and will not scratch your baby's skin.
4. Choose color: Choose soft colors that will not stimulate the baby's vision, otherwise it will affect the visual development.
5. Look at the details: Whether there is a special mandibular inner groove, and whether there is an anti-leak valve is the standard for judging whether it is professional.
The swimming ring has the characteristics of safety, hygiene, novelty, etc. It is a baby fitness and game product. It should be noted that the swimming ring should not be over-inflated, otherwise it may cause the danger of bursting.
(Some materials on this website come from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website infringes your copyright or other legal rights, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.)